Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm back from the dead...

Just kidding. It is not really me, or is it ego, or alter?

Given the American Sociological Association's drive for Public Sociology, I thought I would revisit the earth to provide insight on current events and other matters from a sociological perspective.

The hope is that this blog can be a venue for public sociology. During my time in the ground, I did a lot of thinking, reading, and reflecting, and decided that I would change some of my old bad habits. I now wear the hat of a "Conflict Theorist". No more bourgeois sociology. Screw it! I am now a Marxist Sociologist, ha ha!

Ok, there is Christmas in July, not April Fool's. These are the musings of a secret sociologist. The pseudonym is well-known. Happy trails to you and yours.

-the Secret Sociologist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home